What do I need to know about office panels?
Office panels can be an attractive, practical and inexpensive way to:
- Provide ‘private’ individual and/or group work areas through the use of:
- Straight panels
- Curved panels
- Glazed panels
- Provide additional storage through the use of:
- Transaction tops
- Overhead storage units
- Direct the flow of traffic through the use of:
- Five heights of panels
- Eight widths of panels in six inch increments from 24″ to 72″
- Reduce glare by selecting proper panel heights from:
- Ceiling lighting
Global has a number of panels to provide solutions to any of these areas.
Global’s GPS Panels are an easy-to-use, completely portable system.
They may be freestanding or linked by hardware. The ‘Chromed’, ‘Painted Epoxy’ or ‘Fabric Wrapped’ steel frames, which coordinate with existing office furniture. GPS Panels offer four grades of fabrics to enhance any color scheme.